What to bring
This kit list has been compiled with the help of previous riders based on their experience.
– Shirts and shorts, please bear in mind the climate.
– Trousers or jodhpurs that are comfortable to ride in.
– Swimming costume
– Long-sleeved t-shirts to avoid sunburn and mosquitoes
– Thick socks
– Hat & sun protection
– Horse Riding Hat
– All prescription medicines for the duration of your trip
– Mosquito repellent 30% deet minimum, it is available here but more expensive than the UK
– Anti malarias for the duration of your trip
– High factor sun cream. Enough for the duration as its hard to come by here
– Boots suitable for riding and working in
– Sandals / Flip flops / Crocs
– At least one Visa or MasterCard ATM card.
– A valid visa for Mozambique see www.mozambiquehc.co.uk
– Two pin travel adapter
Long trousers / jodhpurs, long-sleeved shirts to avoid sunburn and mosquitoes, thick socks, riding hat, riding shoes, shorts, t-shirts, sarong, swimwear, sandals, hat, sun block, insect repellent, sunglasses on string, snorkeling equipment (mask fins & snorkel), waterproof camera, torch and malaria prophylaxis.